1 Rack Of Spare Ribs
100g or ~3/4 Cup Lawry's Seasoning Salt
75g or Heaping 1/2 Cup Dark Brown Sugar
15g or 2 tbsp Paprika
7g or 1 tbsp Black Pepper
4g or a pinch Cayenne Pepper
10g or 1 tbsp Smoked Paprika
1/4 Stick Of Butter
2 tbsp Ketchup
Heavy-Duty Aluminum Foil
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except butter and ketchup.
- Rub your spare ribs with the spice blend on both sides.
- Place ribs on a baking pan with a wire rack. It's important that your pan is a half-inch or deeper so it captures rendered fat.
- Put your ribs in the oven and roast for 1.5 hours.
- While your ribs are roasting, combine the butter and ketchup.
- After 1.5 hours of roasting, take your ribs out of the oven and crank it up to 400 degrees.
- Tear two sheets of foil, about 2 inches longer than your rib rack. Shingle them together and place the ribs directly in the center.
- Spread the butter and ketchup mixture evenly on the top of the ribs and wrap them so they're encased in the foil.
- Cook for 20 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Slice your ribs and serve with your favorite BBQ Sauce.