Line Cook APPLY NOW
HPP Line Cook Job Description
Located at the retail store of Home Place Pastures, sits our restaurant. We are a 5th generation family owned farm that specializes in grass fed beef and free range pork. We raise, process, and distribute the meat products from this location.
The retail store/ restaurant sits across the street from the processing plant and is open 10am-5pm Tuesday-Saturday with lunch being served 11am-3pm, daily. The line cook shift runs from 9am-4pm, depending on shift-specific needs.
Line Cook Job Responsibilities:
- Punctual work performance
- Prepares food items by cutting, chopping, mixing, and preparing sauces.
Cooks food items by grilling, frying, sautéing, and other cooking methods to specified recipes and standards.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs or more
- Previous kitchen experience is preferred
- Weekly specials are encouraged and expected
- A willingness to learn and grow with a up- and-coming company.
|||Como, MS|||Farm Store||||||bcL5nvCdxR6S8tce|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||range||||||11|||13|||true