Hill Country Boucherie Schedule and FAQ's
2022 Schedule and FAQ’s
6pm to 10pm
- Campers arrive and settle in. Live music (no ticket required) and dinner at the HPP Farm Store. Cash beer bar. Hang out, enjoy the music, eat some good food, and get geared up for a huge Saturday!
8am to 10am:
- Breakfast and coffee at the Farm Store.
- Marshall leads chef/ VIP farm tour
11am to 3pm:
- Lunch at the HPP Farm Store
- second farm tour for guests who purchase a farm tour ticket
- Hang out by the lake and dinner gear up. Swimming, DJ, beer bar, cold tub
- All cars cleared from lake/ dinner area- welcome tent, sponsors, and dinner set up complete
- Boucherie Dinner!
- Gates Open at Farm Shed
7pm to 8pm
- Dinner guests move to Farm Shed and Bands Begin
7:30 to 11pm
- Live Music at the Farm Shed, including RL Boyce, Sharde Thomas and the Rising Star Fife and Drum, The HPP House Band, The Wilkins Sisters (Tribute to the late Rev Wilkins), and the Lost Bayou Ramblers!
8am to 10am
- Breakfast, coffee, tearful but swift goodbyes and a safe journey home!
- Store closes at 4pm (regular hours).
Q: Is the music separate from the dinner? How and what do I buy tickets for?
A: On Saturday, the Boucherie Dinner is a separate, ticketed event you must purchase tickets for on our website ahead of time. After the dinner, in a separate but nearby location, we have a hill country style music "picnic" featuring several bands. If you buy a Boucherie dinner ticket, entry for the music is free! If you do not wish to attend the dinner, but want to enjoy the bands, you simply pay 10 dollars at the gate of the music venue. Our goal is to make the event as open and accessible/ affordable for everyone in our community. That is why we break the music and dinner into two separate events/ locations!
Q: I’m camping for the weekend but I’m not attending the dinner. Do I still need to pay at the door Saturday night to see the bands at the Farm Shed.
Q: Are kids allowed and do they need a ticket?
A: Kids are always welcome at HPP! If your child needs a seat and will eat the food at the dinner (basically if they are over 10 or so), we ask that you buy them a ticket. If they don't plan to eat the food, or you bring your little ones and feed them separately, there's no need to buy a ticket for them.
Q: I’m camping for the weekend and bought a dinner ticket, so whats included in my weekend?
A: You can camp for 2 nights. With your Boucherie dinner ticket, you can attend the dinner, and enter the music at the farm shed for free with your wristband.
Q: I’m just attending the music Saturday night at the Farm Shed- do I need to buy a ticket ahead of time?
A: No- all tickets for entry Saturday night music are sold at the door.
Q: If we are camping can we bring our cooler?
A: Yes- please no glass.
Q: Can I pay for camping upon arrival?
Q: I’m just attending the dinner- can I come early and enjoy the hangout at the lake Saturday afternoon?
A: Yep! You will just need to check in at the entrance dinner when the dinner begins to get your wrist band.
Q: Is the weekend family friendly?
A: Yes: there will be kids around all weekend, although alcohol will be served at most locations. Kids are welcome at all parts of the weekend- the Home Place is a family farm and always kid friendly!
Q: Should I participate in unsafe, uncool, or disruptive behavior because I think its fun even though it might ruin everyone else’s good time?
A: Definitely not!