Front of House Manager APPLY NOW
Home Place Pastures is seeking a front of house store manager for its Farm Store. This will be an hourly position and tips will be in addition to hourly rate.
- Store Hours are Thursday through Saturday, 8am to 6pm, Sunday, 10am to 4pm
- FOH shifts usually run from 9am to 6pm
- Excellent customer service
- Running Square point of sales to check customers out and send food tickets to kitchen
- Helping customers with meat/ products from our deli cases
- Developing knowledge about our farm history, practices, and amenities, and a knowledge of specific meat cuts
- Keeping the front of house (store, tables, bathrooms) clean and presentable throughout shift
- Restock and inventory products
- Receiving and organizing pick up orders
- Answering phone/ assisting customers
- Help run food when necessary
- Closing/ end of day clean up and register close
- Manage other FOH shift employees
This will be a dynamic role involving multiple skill sets. Applicants with a love of food and interest in regenerative agriculture are preferred. Home Place prides itself on a special work environment where teamwork, dedication, and creativity are highly valued. This position provides a great learning opportunity and a chance to become a valued team member of an energetic, innovative, and growing local business.
- Full time (over 32 hours) eligible for PTO and holiday pay
- 30% off all HPP products
Based on experience- hourly rate will be discussed during interview
Please submit resume and cover letter to Marshall@homeplacepastures.com. Qualified applicants will be invited for an in-person interview.
*If employee elects to join company health care plan, HPP pays 20 percent of monthly cost. This percentage increases based on performance and time worked. Employee is responsible for the remaining balance.
|||Como, MS|||Farm Store||||||Te27yL6BpoUka9TV|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false