We are celebrating the availability of our first finished pigs with a big launch party on the Home Place! Check out our Facebook event for more details.
When: May 24th 3-10pm
Where: The Home Place (1513 Home Place Rd Como Ms)
Details most likely to make you attend:
1) Admission is free and open to the public
2) We’re smoking a whole HP hog with Lamar Lounge (John Currence’s BBQ joint in Oxford, MS) head chef and Pit Master Nick Reppond.
3) Live Music includes Sharde Thomas and the Rising Star Fife and Drum, The Comotions, R.L. Boyce, the Como Mammas, Rev. Wilkins, and the Black Water Trio
4) BYOB but there will be small samples of Mississippi’s own Yalobusha Brewing’s craft beer for tasting
5) Camping is free and encouraged
6) There ain’t no party like Home Place Party bc HP goes whole hog
So please come support the music, culture, and aspiring businesses in Mississippi/ Tennessee region and have yourself a good time. After all, its also the launch of summer.